Would you like to know how to make real money online without a website and using only free resources? It is possible, I assure you, and it is not particularly difficult. Don’t get me wrong: I am not suggesting you join one of those programs which promise you will get rich without having to do any work. When I say it is not particularly difficult, I mean just that: this is a way to make real money online that anyone of average intelligence with an average education can learn to do.
The simplest way to make some extra income online is to do affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing means you join a company as an affiliate and promote their product in return for payment of commission on all sales you generate. Commission rates vary but it is not uncommon for commission to be as high as 70%.
Affiliate marketing is highly popular because it is straightforward and hassle-free. All you have to do is promote the products and you get paid commission when people buy; all the financial transactions, delivery etc are handled by the merchant direct. You can make money without having your own website because you will send potential customers straight to the merchant’s website.
If you need to make some extra money, chances are you won’t want to start off by paying out for advertising, and that is why we are going to look at how to make real money online without a website using free tools and resources. First we’ll look at the basic steps you need to take and then we’ll look at each one in more detail. This is the procedure in five basic steps:
1. Choose a product you want to promote
2. Sign up as an affiliate to the merchant company
3. Do research to find keywords to use in your promotion
4. Write an article relating to the product
5. Submit the article to high traffic article directories
1. Choosing your affiliate product. You can choose to promote literally anything but it is obviously a good idea if you choose something in demand.
2. Become an affiliate The easiest way to become an affiliate is to sign up to a reliable affiliate program directory such as Clickbank or Share-A-Sale. These directories also help you to find popular products to promote.
3. Do keyword research If you are new to affiliate marketing, you probably got a bit lost at the third point but it is absolutely crucial to your success. If you type “free keyword research tool” into a search engine query box, you will get thousands of results. There are many excellent free keyword research tools available but you must learn how to use them effectively.
4. Write an article Write an article of not less than 500 words relating to the product you are promoting. The article can be in the form of a review, a personal story, a “how to” tip etc; it doesn’t matter, as long as the article is relevant to the product and contains the keywords you selected.
5. Publish your article Submit the article for publication at top article directories such as isnare.com and go articles.com. When submitting the article, you need to append to it what is called a “resource box” or “author’s bio”. This is where you include a link to the affiliate product website.
That’s the procedure, now a word about how it works. When potential customers use your chosen keywords in search engines queries, your article will appear in a high place because it is posted on a high ranking article directory. People read your article and, with any luck, will be sufficiently interested in what you have said to click on the link in your resource box. This takes them to the merchant’s website where they make a purchase.
That, in a nutshell, is how to make real money online without a website and without having to spend any cash.
Elaine Currie owns the Top 30 Work At Home Directory
which features legitimate ways to earn money working at home. Would you like some help to make real money online